photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Shahmeer I Love You


This is by far my most favorite picture of Shahmeer heheh. I just loved the way he posed and smiled at me naturally without having me to 'force' him like usual LOL. Raising a boy is pretty tough and I'm still (and always have been) struggling to understand the boys world. Lately he has been enjoying touching his private parts constantly and truthfully I get really irritated just by looking at it. I know it's a normal phase that every toddler goes through but you know, you gotta have a loooot of patience. Oh boy. BOYS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Same here sista...🏋🏋🏋

Halo Hasta said...

ahh shahmeer :))))

Blogging tips